Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Unveiling two other blogs

[erikfall08.jpg] I'm venturing into other territory, but writing and blogging keeps me strong. And as usual, I have a lot to say.

This week, I'm happy to announce that I'm unveiling two new local blogs:

"Triad Media Watch" (http://triadmediawatch.blogspot.com)...Triad Media Watch will be a regular examination of all things related to local media, including print, TV and radio in the Piedmont Triad region. Our first discussion surrounds the overall direction of the News & Record, and what can be done to make our local newspaper better.

"GreensboroMetro" (http://greensborometro.blogspot.com)...GreensboroMetro will be a discussion of issues surrounding the city of Greensboro and the politicians and the economy that drives Greensboro. And lately, there are a lot of them...from the David Wray/police blackbook controversies to the future of city manager Mitch Johnson, to the arrogance of certain city councilmen.

Interestingly, a new commenter on GreensboroMetro just said I should consider running for City Council! My response: "heh...don't tempt me."

But this is citizen journalism at its finest and I'm happy to oblige.

Both sites are open, but pardon the dust as links continue to be added to both sites.

E.C. :)

No comments: