Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NWHS senior project judges needed

The image “http://www.gcsnc.com/schools/high/northwesthigh/NWHS05.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
From the Northwest Observer:

Judges are needed for the annual Northwest High School senior project speech nights to be held March 16 and 17. The projects are a requirement for all seniors at the school.

Before the presentations, judges will be served dinner and will receive information about rubrics and procedures.

Anyone interested in judging should volunteer by Dec. 15. Contact Jade Nix at nixm@gcsnc.com or 605-2083, or Andrea Julian at Juliana@gcsnc.com or 605-3300.
***********************
E.C. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just returned from a meeting (I agreed to re-chair a committee at GCS that I used to chair; one of the "benefits" of no longer have ConvergeSouth on my plate) and learned of the senior projects that are required for graduation next year. Pretty stunning - pretty far reaching - pretty "need a lot of community mentors" strategy. I'm pretty glad my kids were graduated in the last millenium.